Bleed Control Kit – Prometheus – Daniel Baird Foundation
£94.00 Excl. VAT
- Prometheus Trauma Dressing – Designed to control moderate bleeding
- ChitoGauze® XR Pro – A haemostatic gauze dressing that is very effective, designed to control moderate to very severe haemorrhage
- Russell Chest Seal® – An innovative dressing for emergency management of penetrating chest wounds
- SOF® Tactical Tourniquet Wide – The latest evolution of the SOFTT-W tourniquet
- Nitrile Gloves – Personal protection
- Effective products
- Internal zipped pouches for easy organisation of the equipment
- Hi-Visibility red fabric for rapid identification
- Grab handle
- Conforms to BS8599-1-2019
With response times and speed of treatment being paramount to increasing the chances of saving a life due to catastrophic blood loss, the new Prometheus Bleed Control Kit is designed to help control and stop severe bleeding.
Prometheus are the leading medical manufacturer of bleed control equipment, supplying kits into every Ambulance Service across the UK as well as other parts of the world. These publicly accessible kits contain the same emergency dressing kits as used by Paramedics, yet, can easily be applied by untrained bystanders in an emergency to immediately control life-threatening external haemorrhaging.
Whilst ideally suited to be kept in our Emergency Bleed Control Cabinets and Joint Defibirllator and Bleed Control Cabinets, the pack is lightweight, allowing it to be attached to personnel, hung up, or kept within vehicles, with high visibility red colouring, allowing for rapid identification. It includes basic instructions for the lay person to have a straightforward understanding of the equipment included, and where/how to apply.