NF1200 iPAD Defibrillator Model: NF1200 iPAD
• Biphasic: e-cube Biphasic
• Energy: Adult 200J (Fixed) Child 50J (Fixed)
• Charge time < 10 seconds from shock advised
• ECG analysis: VF, VT, AAMI DF39 Guideline
• Clear verbal and visual instruction guided in any predefined language.
• Electrodes: delivered with standard adult pads, pre-connected pads can be ordered separately as option.
• Lifetime of electrodes is 36 months
- Model: LiMnO2, lithium manganese dioxide
- Capacity: Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of performance
- Shelf life: 60 months in standby, 6 years in storage
Sealing and mechanical safety
- Safety: IEC 60529 IP54
- Drop test from 1.2 meters
- Shock: IEC 60601-1
- Warranty: 5 years only valid for use with original products from CU Medical
- Weight 2.2 kg including battery Specifications
Simple and Easy Operation, Illuminated, Visual & Verbal Instructions.
Does not require expensive inspection supervision.
Trusted Technology CE Marked and FDA Approved
Robust Durable Design, Low Lifetime Costs, IP Rating of 54
Internal Memory and Downloadable Data
Suitable for use on Children – Paediatrics Pads Available
Battery Life 5 years on Standby, 4 year Battery Warranty
Carry Case & Wall bracket Available
Dedicated Technical Support
5 Year Product Warranty
Training Model Available.