TERMS & CONDITIONS
Working with our customers to help with support and guidance to direct you in the right direction and get the relevant information. If you require any support advice on defibrillators and cabinets for any situation, please contact us on 0116 482 0116
Defib4Life Ltd will endeavour to advise on the best solution to fit your needs so that, any relevant legislation and best practice will remain with you.
Customer Service Policy
Standard Clear Pricing
Defib4Life Ltd believe that dealing with our selves you have a right to be given clear and unmistakable pricing information. Displaying pricing including and excluding VAT, where possible. We offer free shipping so nothing will be added into the cart at the end of your purchase.
Product information & technical support
Information will always be in plain English which you can understand. We will also provide technical data sheets, manuals or certificates if required on request. Our staff are fully trained on everything we supply and will be happy to discuss anything over the phone or via email. We strive to assist with a working day, but for complex products it may take a bit longer.
We will provide a single point of contact, so they understand your needs from point of sale to delivery of the product. Our salespeople are trained to the highest level to give you the best service and advice, if they are unsure, they will come back to you with anything you need to know.
Customer satisfaction is key to us and would like to know what you think of us. We may from time to time ask for feedback, case studies or photos to help people recognise what our business is doing.
Support through buying process
We provide a very easy one-stop checkout and we will contact you if we have any problem with your order, to advise if payment has failed or goods are delayed. We offer a number of payment options, including most payment cars, PayPal, WorldPay, Cheques and BACS. All personal data you provide is protected to the highest standard.
Changing your mind
If you change your mind, we offer the legal requirement for the returns period without quibbling.
In the unfortunate event that you need to complain as errors can happen, Defib4Life will promise that we will do our upmost best to rectify the problem. Helping with a solution and agreeing relevant actions. We will keep a record of what has been agreed in our database and endeavour to deal with it promptly and efficiently. Please notify us of any complaints by e-mailing us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you. Your complaint will be treated confidentially. We will acknowledge your complaint within 5 working days and will advise you about the length of time it will take to resolve the complaint. We will also keep you informed throughout the process.
FREE Delivery on all Orders
We offer free delivery on all orders to any location in the UK. Aiming to ship within 2-3 working days of order. Special shipping upgrades are also available at an additional cost.
- Goods that are ordered before 4:30pm will be dispatched the same day (on working days). Islands and remote locations, such as Northern Ireland, will usually NOT be delivered with a next day service. When you choose next day delivery during check-out for Islands and remote locations, the delivery method will be automatically changed by our system to courier (not next day) after entering the postcode.
- Economy service can take up to one week.
- Should we be out of stock of an item, we will inform you as soon as possible.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer compensation for deliveries that are delayed.
- Customers living in remote areas should note that some delivery/servicing/installation services may be affected, or not available. We will inform you as soon as possible of any potential problems. If you want to check before placing an order, please call us on 0116 482 0116
- If a customer is not in when delivery is attempted, the delivery driver will leave a card with details of the local depot. Please note that if the parcel cannot be delivered after several days and has to be returned, we reserve the right to charge you a second delivery charge for re-delivery, should you still wish to receive the product.
Payment & Security
We offer most payment methods – Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Solo, Maestro, Visa electron, American Express, PayPal, Worldpay, Cheque and Proforma
All our credit card transactions handled by Worldpay, one of the market leaders in secure online transactions. The card issuer provides the right for a shopper to dispute a transaction if the goods/services did not arrive or if the card was used fraudulently.
If you should have any questions regarding security, please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation of your order for any reason before delivery or within 30 days from receipt of delivery (exceptions apply, see below). Email us or call us on 0116 482 0116, if you have not received the goods yet or if you are in possession of the goods and are running close to the end of the 30 days or send us the goods with the return slip filled in.
- Please pack the goods in their original packaging. The goods need to be in a re-sellable condition to be refunded. Electrical equipment must not have been powered up and products must not have been installed.
- If goods are not returned in original packaging or re-sellable condition, we will reduce the refund value to reflect that the product will have to be sold as incomplete or damaged.
- We will refund the sales price and the initial postage and packing charges within 14 days of receiving the goods back from you. Re-stocking fee may apply depending on timescale.
- You need to return the goods to us at your cost within two weeks following your cancellation. Should the goods not be returned within these two weeks, we can offer to collect the goods and will then deduct the carrier charge of this return from your refund.
- If you do not require the ordered goods at the point of delivery and you refuse the delivery for this reason, we can deduct the cost for the return shipment from your refund.
- If large or heavy items, please contact us on 0116 482 0116 and we can offer collection of the goods. We will then deduct the cost for this collection from your refund. This service is only possible if the collection charges are less than the price paid by you for the product. Your account manager will quote you a cost for collection based on your product and location.
- Important:Business orders placed with purchase orders are excluded from our returns procedure and are covered by statutory regulation.
Any returns within the UK should be sent, together with your original order details, to:
5-6 Bankwood Farm Cottages
We charge UK VAT at 20% (VAT no GB328 160514).
Customers from the Channel Islands can ask for the VAT to be removed from the invoice total. Please ring our office to place your order, emphasising the Channel Island delivery location.
Please can we ask you to check the condition of your package before signing for the receipt of the goods. If you see damage on the outer packaging, this must be noted on your copy of the delivery note and on the copy for the carrier. You can refuse damaged parcels without signing for these.
If you find the transport damage after the carrier has left, please inform us instantly. If the claim is made on the same day as the delivery, we will still accept liability. Failure to note damage might affect replacement or refund from us for items damaged in transit.